The return of this popular class!
Learn how to chop, slice and dice vegetables like a pro in this Hands-On Knife Skills Class.
Lead by UK-trained professional Chef Kevin Blakeman, and using a top quality chef’s knife provided for the class by the House of Knives, participants will learn:
* Slicing and dicing onions
* Julienne – a fine slice
* Brunoise – the professional name for fine dice
* Jardinière – otherwise known as batons
* Macedoine – larger dice and
* Paysanne – which is a method of creating different shapes with vegetables, such as diamonds
Chef Kevin will demonstrate each method, and then everyone will try it for themselves. At the end of the class participants will have learned these classic techniques – and will have created lots of beautifully chopped vegetables to take home!
Class starts at 6:30pm with light refreshments. Class concludes at 9:00pm approximately.
Map and Details