Friday, 18 August – Only 3 spaces left!
Walk with us around the Wellington seaside suburb of Petone and discover a world of food suppliers and makers who have influenced the Kiwi palate and cooking such as:
* International food importers and NZ artisan food stockist
* Boutique coffee roaster
* Indian spice and grocery store
* Chinese noodle manufacturer
* International and Asian food stockist
* Italian deli and restaurant
Meet the friendly people who run the businesses, learn their stories and enjoy tastings.
The tour starts in the Wellington suburb of Petone at 9am and concludes at 1:30pm approximately. Cost is $95pp.
To book your place, please book on the Wellington on a Plate website: https://www.visawoap.com/event/festival-events-stage-2/127-petone-world-food-tour
Map and Details
Categories No Categories