WOW and Petone Food Tour Weekend
29 September, 2018
World of Wearable Art 2017
Forte by Chun See Chu, Hong Kong
2018 marks the 30th Anniversary of the World of Wearable Arts!
I am offering a wonderful full day in Wellington which incorporates attending WOW. We kick off with a foodie day tour of the funky seaside suburb of Petone. On this “World in a Day” food tour I will take you to a variety of unique food suppliers and makers where you will enjoy lots of delicious tastings and have time for shopping. We will feast on a shared lunch. Then a short break to rest and refresh, and we are off to enjoy the spectacular WOW Show.
You have the option of joining me on the Friday evening of 28 September for dinner (own cost) and also on Sunday morning the 30th if you would like to browse the amazing Moore Wilson store with me.
This WOW and Petone Food Tour Event Includes:
– Premium ticket to WOW show the evening of Saturday 29 September (we will sit together)
– Petone “World in a Day” Food Tour, with lots of delicious tastings and time for shopping
– Shared lunch feast with wine in Petone
– Personal guiding and hosting by Finding Flavour Director Lynn Huhtala
– Transportation to Wellington (if required)
– Accommodation (I can recommend a convenient hotel)
– Meals and beverages other than those specified (note that this year we will NOT be ordering the picnic Star Bags for WOW based on client feedback from previous years)
– Any items of a personal nature
Cost per person $315. (If you wish to only participate in the Petone “World in a Day” Food tour, please let me know and I can advise you of the price.)
Please let me know by Friday 16 February if you wish to join me for this special Wellington weekend. I will require payment in full in order to purchase our advance Premium WOW tickets.
Hope you can join me!